Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 29-35
I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here on my website.
Entire series here:
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 1-7
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 8-14
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 15-21
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 22-28
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 29-35
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 36-42
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Flutter in-app purchases and subscriptions made easy. RevenueCat provides reliable in-app purchase infrastructure without the hassle of managing servers. Support for iOS, Android, and Stripe. Try it for free.
29. When EXTENDING classes, all ABSTRACT methods MUST be overridden & other methods CAN be overridden. When IMPLEMENTING classes, ALL methods MUST be overridden.
More info here: Conditionally importing and exporting library files
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!