Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 22-28
I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here on my website.
Entire series here:
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 1-7
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 8-14
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 15-21
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 22-28
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 29-35
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 36-42
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Subscription Management for Flutter apps. RevenueCat gives you everything you need to build, analyze, and grow IAPs with just a few lines of code.
24. One constructor is not enough? Use named constructors and initializer lists for more ergonomic APIs.
26. Need a class that can only be instantiated once (aka singleton)? Use static instance variable with a private constructor.
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!