Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 8-14
I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here on my website.
Entire series here:
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 1-7
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 8-14
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 15-21
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 22-28
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 29-35
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 36-42
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Add subscriptions to your Flutter app in minutes. With a few lines of code RevenueCat's SDK gives you everything you need to build, analyze, and grow in-app subscriptions on any platform.
12. String literals can use 'single' or "double" quotes as delimiters. Escape special characters with a backslash (\), or use raw strings.
14. Want to auto-generate hashCode, == and toString() implementations for your classes? Use the Equatable package:
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!