I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here on my website.
Entire series here:
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 1-7
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 8-14
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 15-21
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 22-28
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 29-35
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 36-42
Build Flutter Apps Fast. Build an end-to-end Flutter + Firebase app using FlutterFlow and download the code or deploy directly to the app stores. Click to view our new development playground.
12. String literals can use 'single' or "double" quotes as delimiters. Escape special characters with a backslash (\), or use raw strings.
14. Want to auto-generate hashCode, == and toString() implementations for your classes? Use the Equatable package:
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!