I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here on my website.
Entire series here:
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 1-7
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 8-14
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 15-21
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 22-28
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 29-35
- Dart & Flutter Easy Wins 36-42
Build and grow in-app purchases. Glassfy’s Flutter SDK solves all the complexities and edge cases of in-app purchases and subscriptions so you don't have to. Test and build for free today by clicking here.
12. String literals can use 'single' or "double" quotes as delimiters. Escape special characters with a backslash (\), or use raw strings.
14. Want to auto-generate hashCode, == and toString() implementations for your classes? Use the Equatable package:
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!