Since 2018, I’ve been writing and sharing many high quality Flutter articles with the community on this site.
As a result, Code with Andrea now receives over 1M unique visitors every year. 👇
I’ve also been growing an email list of 17K+ Flutter developers who receive all my articles and newsletter. And to date, I have received a lot of great feedback:
And as Flutter continues to grow, so does the demand for high-quality, technical content.
To keep up with the growing demand, I need your help. 👇
If you are an experienced Flutter developer and writer, and you’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and expertise, I want to hear from you.
In a nutshell, here’s the goal:
- Write high quality Flutter articles that will be read by 100K+ Flutter developers in the coming years
- Reach a big audience: your articles will be published on Code with Andrea under your name and will be sent to my entire email list (17K Flutter developers, 40% open rate)
- I’ll work with you (as an editor) to refine the content, optimise it for SEO, and ensure it is of good quality
- Competitive pay in line with or above market rates
- I care about the quality of your work, not how quickly you can deliver it. In other words, you can work when it’s convenient for you (no deadlines)
- Required: 3+ years Flutter development experience
- Required: very good written English skills
- Required: previous experience creating and delivering highly technical Flutter content of intermediate to advanced level (written blog posts or conference talks)
My focus is on quality, not quantity. And that applies to everything I do.
For this reason, I’m looking to hire the right people:
- Ideally, I’m looking for a longer-term collaboration, but one-off articles on your area of expertise are cool too. :)
- If you’re a good fit, I’ll reach out, and we can start working together in the coming weeks and months (again, no rush).
At this stage, I’m reaching out personally to well-known authors and speakers in the Flutter community, and I don’t have an application form as such.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!