In this video I talk about platform aware widgets, as a way to tailor the look and feel of our apps on iOS and Android.
- How to switch between Material and Cupertino widgets
- Building a platform-aware widget base class
- Platform-aware switch widget
- Platform-aware dialogs and their differences
- Composing platform-aware widgets
- Showing and dismissing dialogs
Level up your Flutter app’s performance. Get full visibility into your Flutter app’s performance, including crashes, exceptions in Dart, network health, custom traces, and more. Solve your trickiest issues, optimize user journeys, and wow your end users - again and again.
This code was tested with Flutter 1.0.0.
Thanks for watching!