Flutter: Platform Aware Widgets and Dialogs
In this video I talk about platform aware widgets, as a way to tailor the look and feel of our apps on iOS and Android.
- How to switch between Material and Cupertino widgets
- Building a platform-aware widget base class
- Platform-aware switch widget
- Platform-aware dialogs and their differences
- Composing platform-aware widgets
- Showing and dismissing dialogs
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Faster mobile builds; faster deliveries with Codemagic CI/CD: Do not waste valuable developer resources, replace manual intervention and build, test and deliver mobile apps 20% faster with CI/CD for mobile.
This code was tested with Flutter 1.0.0.
Thanks for watching!