Flutter: Platform Aware Widgets and Dialogs
In this video I talk about platform aware widgets, as a way to tailor the look and feel of our apps on iOS and Android.
- How to switch between Material and Cupertino widgets
- Building a platform-aware widget base class
- Platform-aware switch widget
- Platform-aware dialogs and their differences
- Composing platform-aware widgets
- Showing and dismissing dialogs
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Add in-app purchases to your app in minutes. With RevenueCat you get reliable in-app purchase infrastructure without the hassle of building and maintaining your own servers. Try it for free.
This code was tested with Flutter 1.0.0.
Thanks for watching!