Take full advantage of my knowledge and expertise by working directly with me.
Whether you want to start a new Flutter project with the right foot, or you have an existing app that you want to improve, I can help you along the way.
By taking advantage of my services, you can:
- Grow by learning instead of outsourcing development
- Get expert guidance and actionable suggestions on how to improve your project following best practices
- Take development decisions with more confidence
- Save time and make more progress by getting weekly guidance and feedback
With over 12 years of coding experience across different roles and companies, I bring a strong product focus and extensive app development experience to you and your team.
My primary expertise is in building apps with Flutter, Dart & Firebase on mobile and beyond. A lot of my work is on GitHub - feel free to check the source code for all my Flutter example apps.
You can make the most of my expertise by booking 1-on-1 training sessions via video calls.
Here are a few tips to make the most of my services:
- Before each session: you can share a list of questions and topics that you'd like to discuss. This gives me more context so I can better prepare.
- During the session: you can share your code and tell me what things you need help with. I will answer your questions, help you solve your problems, and point out things that can be improved.
- After the session: I'll share relevant links and resources that will help you make further progress.
I find that 60 min or 90 min sessions work best and you can book up to two sessions per week (depending on availability).
Upfront payment is required. For more details, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm currently available for up to 10 hours/week.
Send me an email at email@example.com to get my latest availability and pricing information. I will reply within 48 hours.
In your email, tell me more about your project and what things you need help with. This way I can make sure that my expertise is a good fit for you.
My name is Andrea, I'm a Flutter GDE and I've been writing code professionally for over 12 years. I've been a mobile app developer since 2012, working for startups, agencies, and big companies.
With my Flutter tutorials and courses, I've helped thousands of students become better developers.
Originally from Italy, I'm now based in the UK and I offer services to people and companies around the world. I operate through my own limited company, which is VAT-registered in the UK. All payments are done through invoicing.