This tutorial is a case study showing how I have used Flutter Web and Cloud Functions in one of my projects.
I will shed some light about Full Stack Development, and show how I have:
- built a backend with a REST API and Firestore
- built an admin dashboard with Flutter web
Build Flutter Apps Fast. Build an end-to-end Flutter + Firebase app using FlutterFlow and download the code or deploy directly to the app stores. Click to view our new development playground.
- Project overview
- Backend implementation with Firestore and Cloud Functions
- Should the client talk to a REST API, or Firestore directly? Discussion of tradeoffs
- Flutter web: is it worth it, and when?
- Full Stack Development
- nCoV 2019 Backend REST API and Admin Web Client on GitHub
- Live Admin Dashboard
- Getting Started with Cloud Functions for Firebase using TypeScript - Firecasts
- Flutter REST API Crash Course