This tutorial is a case study showing how I have used Flutter Web and Cloud Functions in one of my projects.
I will shed some light about Full Stack Development, and show how I have:
- built a backend with a REST API and Firestore
- built an admin dashboard with Flutter web
Build Privacy-First Flutter apps with the @platform. Our Open Source platform, which is built on Dart, gives people control over their own data. Automatically comply with GDPR (and other privacy regulations), earn commissions as you grow, and make apps super fast — no backend infrastructure needed.
- Project overview
- Backend implementation with Firestore and Cloud Functions
- Should the client talk to a REST API, or Firestore directly? Discussion of tradeoffs
- Flutter web: is it worth it, and when?
- Full Stack Development
- nCoV 2019 Backend REST API and Admin Web Client on GitHub
- Live Admin Dashboard
- Getting Started with Cloud Functions for Firebase using TypeScript - Firecasts
- Flutter REST API Crash Course