Going Full Stack with Flutter Web & Cloud Functions: A Case Study
This tutorial is a case study showing how I have used Flutter Web and Cloud Functions in one of my projects.
I will shed some light about Full Stack Development, and show how I have:
- built a backend with a REST API and Firestore
- built an admin dashboard with Flutter web
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Add in-app purchases to your app in minutes. With RevenueCat you get reliable in-app purchase infrastructure without the hassle of building and maintaining your own servers. Try it for free.
- Project overview
- Backend implementation with Firestore and Cloud Functions
- Should the client talk to a REST API, or Firestore directly? Discussion of tradeoffs
- Flutter web: is it worth it, and when?
- Full Stack Development
- nCoV 2019 Backend REST API and Admin Web Client on GitHub
- Live Admin Dashboard
- Getting Started with Cloud Functions for Firebase using TypeScript - Firecasts
- Flutter REST API Crash Course