Going Full Stack with Flutter Web & Cloud Functions: A Case Study
This tutorial is a case study showing how I have used Flutter Web and Cloud Functions in one of my projects.
I will shed some light about Full Stack Development, and show how I have:
- built a backend with a REST API and Firestore
- built an admin dashboard with Flutter web
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Subscription Management for Flutter apps. RevenueCat gives you everything you need to build, analyze, and grow IAPs with just a few lines of code.
- Project overview
- Backend implementation with Firestore and Cloud Functions
- Should the client talk to a REST API, or Firestore directly? Discussion of tradeoffs
- Flutter web: is it worth it, and when?
- Full Stack Development
- nCoV 2019 Backend REST API and Admin Web Client on GitHub
- Live Admin Dashboard
- Getting Started with Cloud Functions for Firebase using TypeScript - Firecasts
- Flutter REST API Crash Course