- App Architecture Overview
- Installing the http package
- Saving the API key + GitHub source code + the Error Lens extension
- The API class
- The APIService class: requesting an access token
- Parsing the http response and retrieving the access token
- Using the API Service to show the access token
- Adding the remaining endpoints to the API class
- Requesting and parsing data from the remaining endpoints
- Using the APIService class to show endpoint data
- Recap on the APIService class
The full transcript for this video may be available in the future.
Get the full course at this link (new content added weekly).
Build Flutter Apps Fast. Build an end-to-end Flutter + Firebase app using FlutterFlow and download the code or deploy directly to the app stores. Click to view our new development playground.