Welcome to my introduction to Flutter for Beginners.
I have created this tutorial to help you get started with Flutter.
The material that you'll see here is one of the initial chapters of my Flutter & Firebase course.
As my course has almost reached 5000 enrollments, I've decided to make some of this content available for free.
Build Privacy-First Flutter apps with the @platform. Our Open Source platform, which is built on Dart, gives people control over their own data. Automatically comply with GDPR (and other privacy regulations), earn commissions as you grow, and make apps super fast — no backend infrastructure needed.
- Short introdution to Flutter
- How to create a new Flutter project
- Stateless and stateful widgets
- Hot Reload and Hot Restart
- Walkthrough of all the generated code, with a full explanation of the default counter app
Note: if you're new to Dart, check out my free Introduction to Dart on YouTube.