Flutter Tutorial for Beginners: Introduction
Welcome to my introduction to Flutter for Beginners.
I have created this tutorial to help you get started with Flutter.
The material that you'll see here is one of the initial chapters of my Flutter & Firebase course.
As my course has almost reached 5000 enrollments, I've decided to make some of this content available for free.
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Add in-app purchases to your app in minutes. With RevenueCat you get reliable in-app purchase infrastructure without the hassle of building and maintaining your own servers. Try it for free.
- Short introdution to Flutter
- How to create a new Flutter project
- Stateless and stateful widgets
- Hot Reload and Hot Restart
- Walkthrough of all the generated code, with a full explanation of the default counter app
Note: if you're new to Dart, check out my free Introduction to Dart on YouTube.