Flutter & Firebase Auth 02 - Create, validate and save a login form + Firebase iOS auth integration
In this video series on Flutter, I'll show you how to create a login and registration flow and Firebase integration, and extend it to build a full app.
In this video, I will cover:
- Building layouts
- Handling user input: introducing forms
- Adding email and password fields
- Form validation and save
- Adding dependencies to a Flutter project (pubspec.yaml)
- Creating a new Firebase project
- Firebase Xcode setup (iOS)
- Enable Firebase sign-in with email and password
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Subscription Management for Flutter apps. RevenueCat gives you everything you need to build, analyze, and grow IAPs with just a few lines of code.
Note: I'm using the iOS simulator, but you can open the Android emulator and run the same code.
This code was written with Flutter Beta 2, and is tested to work with Dart 2.
Thanks for watching!