In this video series on Flutter, I'll show you how to create a login and registration flow and Firebase integration, and extend it to build a full app.
In this video, I will cover:
- Introduction to Flutter
- Preview of login and registration flow
- Creating a new project from Terminal
- Starting a new app from scratch
- Stateless and Stateful Widgets
- Adding the scaffolding for the app
- Arrow functions, private methods in Dart
Build Flutter Apps Fast. Build an end-to-end Flutter + Firebase app using FlutterFlow and download the code or deploy directly to the app stores. Click to view our new development playground.
Note: I'm using the iOS simulator, but you can open the Android emulator and run the same code.
This code was written with Flutter Beta 2, and is tested to work with Dart 2.
Thanks for watching!