Flutter & Firebase Auth 01 - Intro + Create a new app + Stateless & stateful widgets
In this video series on Flutter, I'll show you how to create a login and registration flow and Firebase integration, and extend it to build a full app.
In this video, I will cover:
- Introduction to Flutter
- Preview of login and registration flow
- Creating a new project from Terminal
- Starting a new app from scratch
- Stateless and Stateful Widgets
- Adding the scaffolding for the app
- Arrow functions, private methods in Dart
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Faster mobile builds; faster deliveries with Codemagic CI/CD: Do not waste valuable developer resources, replace manual intervention and build, test and deliver mobile apps 20% faster with CI/CD for mobile.
Note: I'm using the iOS simulator, but you can open the Android emulator and run the same code.
This code was written with Flutter Beta 2, and is tested to work with Dart 2.
Thanks for watching!