Flutter & Firebase Auth 01 - Intro + Create a new app + Stateless & stateful widgets
In this video series on Flutter, I'll show you how to create a login and registration flow and Firebase integration, and extend it to build a full app.
In this video, I will cover:
- Introduction to Flutter
- Preview of login and registration flow
- Creating a new project from Terminal
- Starting a new app from scratch
- Stateless and Stateful Widgets
- Adding the scaffolding for the app
- Arrow functions, private methods in Dart
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Add in-app purchases to your app in minutes. With RevenueCat you get reliable in-app purchase infrastructure without the hassle of building and maintaining your own servers. Try it for free.
Note: I'm using the iOS simulator, but you can open the Android emulator and run the same code.
This code was written with Flutter Beta 2, and is tested to work with Dart 2.
Thanks for watching!