Dart Beginners Course - Tutorial #05: Build a Command Line App
This is the fifth chapter of my Complete Dart Course.
- Section intro
- Installing the Dart SDK
- Installing and configuring VS Code
- Project Brief: Rock, Paper & Scissors
- Creating a command line app
- Pseudocode for the game logic
- Getting use input with stdin from dart:io
- Implementing the game loop
- Implementing the game logic
Here's the supporting GitHub project.
You can view all the details here: Complete Dart Course on Udemy
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Add subscriptions to your Flutter app in minutes. With a few lines of code RevenueCat's SDK gives you everything you need to build, analyze, and grow in-app subscriptions on any platform.