This is the fifth chapter of my Complete Dart Course.
- Section intro
- Installing the Dart SDK
- Installing and configuring VS Code
- Project Brief: Rock, Paper & Scissors
- Creating a command line app
- Pseudocode for the game logic
- Getting use input with stdin from dart:io
- Implementing the game loop
- Implementing the game logic
Here's the supporting GitHub project.
You can view all the details here: Complete Dart Course
Build Privacy-First Flutter apps with the @platform. Our Open Source platform, which is built on Dart, gives people control over their own data. Automatically comply with GDPR (and other privacy regulations), earn commissions as you grow, and make apps super fast — no backend infrastructure needed.