Dart Beginners Course - Tutorial #05: Build a Command Line App
This is the fifth chapter of my Complete Dart Course.
- Section intro
- Installing the Dart SDK
- Installing and configuring VS Code
- Project Brief: Rock, Paper & Scissors
- Creating a command line app
- Pseudocode for the game logic
- Getting use input with stdin from dart:io
- Implementing the game loop
- Implementing the game logic
Here's the supporting GitHub project.
You can view all the details here: Complete Dart Course on Udemy
Code with Andrea is free for everyone. Help me keep it that way by checking out this sponsor:
Faster mobile builds; faster deliveries with Codemagic CI/CD: Do not waste valuable developer resources, replace manual intervention and build, test and deliver mobile apps 20% faster with CI/CD for mobile.