Flutter REST API Crash Course - Part 2: Building an API Service with the Dart http package
- App Architecture Overview
- Installing the http package
- Saving the API key + GitHub source code + the Error Lens extension
- The API class
- The APIService class: requesting an access token
- Parsing the http response and retrieving the access token
- Using the API Service to show the access token
- Adding the remaining endpoints to the API class
- Requesting and parsing data from the remaining endpoints
- Using the APIService class to show endpoint data
- Recap on the APIService class
The full transcript for this video may be available in the future.
Get the full course at courses.codewithandrea.com (new content added weekly).